Saturday, June 27, 2015

Procrastination at Its Finest


I'm not proud of this, but I thought it should be shared. I listen to bhangra while I revise my latest novel because it is set in the Punjab. And, as much as I love writing, there is something that makes me constantly procrastinate. I jump on and off Facebook, check my emails nonstop, and just about anything else that doesn't keep my butt in my chair. This particular day, I searched high and low until I found the webcam for the upstairs computer. I'm not sure why. It's not a necessity for using my upstairs office. However, it did provide hours of skyping and, as you can see, dance parties.

I'm sharing this bit of musical insanity, because I'm hoping that misery loves company. We, as writers, long for the quiet moment when we can sit at our computers with a hot cup of tea or coffee and sink into our most recent WIP. And, apparently, sing inane songs into our newly found webcams.

I hope you enjoyed this. You may now return to your writing.

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why I love you…..you're weird, just like me!

    ReplyDelete