Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Vacation

I feel lost. I haven't written...f'real...in over a week. And I don't know when I'll get to start. I still have to finish out the school year. My brain feels crazy filled with end of the year stuff. And the junk - frustrating - that comes with misunderstandings and miscommunication throughout the year. I wonder how some people can throw away three years of an incredible relationship on stupid junk.

So I need to put that behind me and move forward into my writing world. I still haven't heard back from the agent on my "Harry Back" query. I don't know whether to resend the query when I submit to the other editors.

And I need to finish "Nancy Kate" at the same time. I have knee surgery next week, and I'm hoping the meds won't make me too loopy. I hope I don't sound down. I'm not. Just wanted to share the things that make writing difficult for people who are also trying to work fulltime.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Harry Back comes finds success! I've always loved this idea of yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can so relate to the difficulties of writing and working full time. Hope you're getting some writing time in.

    ReplyDelete